The belt filter press combi units of Euroteck Environmental are a combination of belt filter press and belt thickener. It associates the features of both the equipment to provide hassle-free and efficient service.
Belt filter press
- It is intended for mechanical dewatering of wastewater sludge, water conditioning sludge, and industrial slimes.
- It features a rollers system installed on the frame, between which two endless belts are stretched and connected into continuous ducts.
- Two belt flushing assemblies, sludge feeder and distributor, and filter cake removal devices are provided with the filter press.
- It is intended for mechanical dewatering, conditioning, and purifying wastewater sludge and industrial slime.
- It features a strained, endless sieve belt with an installed ripper system.
- After dewatering in belt thickener, the sludge moisture can be reduced from 98-99% to 90-96%
- It is optimal for wastewater with pH 6.0 – 9.0.
Belt filter press combi units
- In this system, the belt thickener is installed onto the frame of the belt filter press.
- It features the belt filter press PL series and belt thickener SG mounted on it.
- The dewatered sludge in the belt filter press is treated with a polymer; however, in belt filter press combi units, after polymer treatment, sludge is fed into the top of the unit, on belt thickener.
- Here, preliminary sludge dewatering is done under gravity.
- Finally, the sludge is supplied to filter press gravity dewatering zone.
- The dewatering capacity can be increased with the belt filter press combi units.
- Compact equipment.
- Best suitable for sludge with initial moisture of more than 97.5%.
- It lengthens the gravity dewatering zone.
- Low polymer consumption.
- High corrosion resistance.
- It is reliable because of the high-quality components in the equipment.
- High efficiency of sludge thickening due to a special system of rippers.
- Automated control system
- Certified spare parts and accessories